Short Tour Description
This family e-MTB tour travels from the foothills of the Pyrenees to the seaside landscapes of the Costa Brava. Each day you will love swimming in a different location: river pools, a lake and the clear blue sea! Following this tour, you will be able to enjoy the fresh and sweet river water that has travelled down from the mountains, and the salty, refreshing salt sea water! You will see a great variety of different landscapes and cycle through dense forests with oak and pine trees! You will cross mountainous and hilly areas, open farmland, flat plains and sprawling wetlands and arrive at the jagged and unspoilt coastline of Cap de Creus, the easternmost point of the Iberian Peninsula. This route is designed as an active family adventure!
- 9 Days / 8 Nights / 6 Days of e-cycling
1-day special activity
Total km: 150-200 km*
Total ascent: 4200-4800 m*
*This will depend on the daily variations of the tour that are available
- Self-Guided: min 2
- Self-Guided for Families: min 2
- Countryside & Coast
- Mountains & Sea
Highlights & Facts
- Action tour: wild mountains, rough coastline and golden sandy beaches!
- Dive in wonderful river pools, lakes and the sea
- Attractive and rustic accommodation in a secluded bay
- Water activities including kayaking and snorkelling
- Travel by boat
- Luggage transfer included – you just need to bring yourselves!
This is a mountain and sea tour with lots of changes in altitude. Don’t forget to bring comfortable sports equipment, swim wear, sunglasses, a hat and sun screen!